In 1908, the communities of Janeville, Clarkstown and Clandeboy were joined to form the village of Eastview. In 1913, Eastview was incorporated as a town. Originally it was a popular destination for civil servants who wished to live at a distance from downtown. It later saw a large influx of French Canadians and became the main francophone area in the capital.
Pickup is available at our shop Division, located at 1A McCormick St in Ottawa. Use code "ottpickup" at checkout.
Beautiful Great Lakes laser etched wood map poster. Rectangle: 18 x 24 x 0.5 in Premium birch plywood Ready to be wall mounted Look of... Read More
Affectionately known as "The Market", this area is the epicentre of Ottawa life. This 'hood has something for everyone. Rectangle 18 x 24 x... Read More