The area is called the Glebe because in the initial 1837 survey of Ottawa the area of 178 acres was deeded by the Crown to St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church as Clergy Reserve. The word "glebe" means church lands, and the area was originally known as "the glebe lands of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church".
Pickup is available at our shop Division, located at 1A McCormick St in Ottawa. Use code "ottpickup" at checkout.
Ottawa vs Itself Version 4 is here! Ottawa is our home. It has a city feel with a small town attitude. We freaking love this... Read More
Ben voyons donc! White and Teal: 100% Cotton Heather Grey: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester Silk-screened in Ottawa White: Women's Sizing Teal and Grey: Unisex Sizing Pickup... Read More